General Minimum Entry Requirements
Higher Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent in a relevant study area.
Applicants holding post-secondary qualifications taught and assessed in English from recognised institutions will be considered to have met the English language requirements for entry to the top-up programme and will not be required to take IELTS or an equivalent English test.
For programme-specific entry requirements on top of the above requirements, please visit the respective programme pages in this website.
1. Select a programme;
2. Click APPLY NOW from the programme page;
3. Complete the online application form as follows:
- Fill in all mandatory information;
- Submit all supporting documents (if applicable) in PDF or JPEG format; and
- Pay the application fee online by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or Faster Payment System (FPS).
There is NO APPLICATION FEE for your first application submitted before the application deadline. For the terms and conditions, please refer to the Application Deadlines & Fees section.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email within 3 days after submitting the online application form and successfully paying the application fee if needed.
Got questions on your online application? Feel free to contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 2595 2771
Use of Application Information
- Personal data provided in the application form will be used solely for admission and be handled by SHAPE and university partners authorised to receive it.
- Application forms and supporting documents of unsuccessful applicants will be disposed of after the completion of the admission exercise.
- Application forms and supporting documents of successful applicants will become part of the student file and the data will thereafter be handled by SHAPE and university partners authorised to receive it.
- In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request access to, and the corrections of their personal data. Applicants wishing to access or make corrections to their data should submit written requests to SHAPE.