Enter to win £1,000 Coventry University Student Ambassador Scholarship!
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious students to be ambassadors for Coventry University at SHAPE and in return you will secure a scholarship award of £1,000.
Who are eligible?
New students (September 2023 intake) to the following full-time programmes:
How to apply?
Very Easy! You just need to
1. Submit a letter of application in English to email@example.com on or before 23 June 2023
The letter of application should
• include a reason why you are interested in the scholarship and how it will add value to your studies;
• share with us why you want to become a Student Ambassador and how you would be the perfect student ambassador;
• talk about why you have chosen a Coventry University course offered at SHAPE; and
• let us know anything else, such as your experience, achievements or talent, we will find interesting that makes you.
2. Complete the MS Form and submit it on or before 23 June 2023.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
As an ambassador you will be representing Coventry University and will be called upon to share your experience with other students, this may be through a webinar or event such as class visits to Higher Diploma students. You will also be asked to give an insight into what life is like as a student working towards a Coventry University degree.
• Students receiving this scholarship must successfully enroll into one of the Coventry University programmes listed above at SHAPE in September 2023 intake.
• Entries will be initially screened by SHAPE. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to attend an interview in July 2023. A shortlist will be submitted to Coventry University, who will then choose a winner. Coventry University’s decision will be final.
• All entries will be featured on SHAPE Facebook page, Instagram, website and across other relevant digital channels operated by SHAPE.
• Awardees will be expected to commit to providing at least one blog or vlog for the duration of their course. They will also be expected to attend and support 3-4 events or activities to support student recruitment each year, i.e. webinar, consultation day and class visits.