RMIT University Takes Giant Leap forward in Global Rankings
Our partner university, RMIT University, ranked 140th in the QS World University Rankings 2024. This is an impressive rise of 50 places since last year, reflecting continued excellent performance on research impact, reputation and sustainability.
The University also moved up this year’s QS rankings in the area of academic reputation, reflecting improved perception of academics around the world of the calibre of RMIT’s teaching and research, and in the category of citations per faculty, demonstrating the quality and impact of research produced. RMIT also ranked 7th out of 1,591 universities worldwide in Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2023.
RMIT currently collaborates with SHAPE to offer 5 Engineering Top-up Degrees:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Aviation)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Infrastructure) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) (Honours)
Many of our RMIT graduates have embark on professional careers in the engineering industry or pursued local or overseas Master’s Degrees. Their achievements are a reflection of the quality of RMIT top-up degrees.